1. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
( 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
2. We believe in our one eternal God, who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
(1 John 5:7; John 1:14; Luke 1:26-38)
3. We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, as both God and man, is the only one who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life. He died on the Cross in our place and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
(Ephesians 2:8; Romans 10:8-10; Psalms 103:1-3)
5. We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the “new birth” we must: repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
6. We believe God intends for us to live holy and fruitful lives; therefore, we need to be baptized in water and filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
(John 15:4-5; Matthew 28:19; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:4)
7. We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives, which includes worshiping God, fulfilling our roles in the Church, and serving the communities in which we live.